Act Now for Ireland's Invisible Workforce.
If you want a better deal for family carers in Ireland, please help us by signing the following petition.
Family Carers save the Irish State €2.5 billion each year. Without their enormous contribution and personal sacrifice, the HSE and our health care systems would collapse. Despite this Carers still feel unrecognized, undervalued and many support services for carers are reducing on a daily basis and we still do not have a national carer's strategy.
I want Ireland's new Government to deliver a better deal for Family Carers by committing to the following five pledges:
- Publish the National Carers Strategy
- Pledge that every Carer will have the right to an adequate income, have opportunities to work and have a life outside of their caring role.
- Pledge to provide adequate services for Family Carers and support Carers own health and wellbeing.
- Provide supports for Young Carers.
- Promote equality and social justice for Family Carers.
Please sign this petition once and wait for a moment while your information is collected. Your details will never be shared with third parties.